St. Mark’s Catholic Church Prescott Ontario c. 1888.

This highly decorative church was designed and painted by the international acclaimed firm Panzironi Bros. of New York city in 1906. It was restored in 1981 by Thomas Browne Church Interiors of Ontario. With evidence of plaster de-laminating on the pews, Ecclesiastical Refinishing Group was requested to re-plaster and replicate the intricate ceiling patterns.

 

Copyright 2021 Ecclesiastical Group · RSS Feed