St James Catholic Chapel (St. Mary’s Cathedral)
Kingston, Ontario, c 1890

After indications of an ornate decorative paint scheme were discovered under existing paintwork, it was decided to reproduce a number of the original patterns and styles. This required significant pattern layout and extensive application of 23k Gold leaf. All doors and frames were wood grained to replicate quarter sawn oak. Testimonial.

Copyright 2021 Ecclesiastical Group · RSS Feed