St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
Carleton Place, Ontario, c 1888

Water infiltration had occurred before a new roof was installed. Sections of the very top cornice were damaged beyond repair and approximately 25’ were removed. Having made the profile and mould, a epoxy resin replacement was replicated, aligned and installed. Major plastering through out the sanctuary commenced and a beautiful colour combination applied with a special treatment on the pillar capitals. Testimonial.

 

Copyright 2021 Ecclesiastical Group · RSS Feed