Wilton Women’s Institute (formerly United Church)
Wilton, Ontario, c 1889

This lovely limestone country church had been left vacant for several years. The interior had suffered considerable alligator cracking of plaster surfaces, as well as delaminating paint on the metal ceiling because the building had been left virtually unheated during the winter months. Wide fiber meshing was laid over all plaster surfaces and skimmed with 3 coats of plaster. Testimonial.

Copyright 2024 Ecclesiastical Group · RSS Feed